Just a question....Im being ANON b/c I don't want hate mail...but Im really curious!

It amazes me reading through some of the questions and answers that some people can be so rude and deviant but it makes them look really stupid when they can't even spell...Im not talking about abbreviations but these people really seem like they don't have more than a 4th grade education...Is that the case?? Im really shocked to see that these people seem so ignorant especially b/c they are being so rude and they are going to raise kids this way and they can't even spell or use proper grammar?? I understand there are legitimate learning disabilities and Im not bashing anyone, but are they just lazy or ....????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm sorry, but I'm a left-brained person. That means I'm a number cruncher. But laughs aside, this is only a forum, not a job interview. And you know, there are all types that have all types of questions needing answers. So have a helping heart, and look past the misspellings.
    :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I never get the either, the repeat misspellings in one post. I feel like people don't even have enough sense to use the spell check. I can understand a mistake here and there - hey none of us are perfect or above an incorrectly spelled word, but come on now.... put forth a little bit of effort if you want people to read and understand what it is you're saying. Even if you're so called bashing.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 5:56 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• "That is good, If it same easy must have been at less for you,
    How was your weekend?"

One of my friends posted that on my page. I have no idea what that first sentence means. So, what I'm saying is...I don't understand either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."
    -
    "According to a researcher (sic) at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be at the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself but the word as a whole."
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:00 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• LMAO @ gg
    that is cute
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• ggiovanni...just to let you know, You have an extra "ch" in the first research instead of an "er"....:)
    besides that, that wasn't my point....a couple misspellings I can understand but come on, to sound like a third grader??? And these people are supposed to be helping their kids with school worK?? scary!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I'm not very good at spelling. I've just never been good at it. I rely on my firefox a LOT to let me know if i'm spelling something wrong.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• My kid is in pre-k so i should be good for a couple more years with the spelling thing, I know that spelling is not my strong suit and I dont think I should be bashed for it. I am sure that you are bad at somethings and you dont want people making fun of you. I jusat dont think spelling is that important if you dont understant a post the skip it go on, dont make a big deal about it. You know I am country as all hell and I live out in the sticks I am just a southern louisiana craze country rebel baby,
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 6:12 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• some ppl type real fast bc they get so mad over a question and it makes them not care how they spell. I am not an english major so i couldnt care less how ppl spell. i suck at it myself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• i like to talk funny. I'm a redneck. One day i learnt to speak pretty
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2009