MY DAUGHTER HAS THIS OPTION !!!!!PLEASE HELP

IT ABOUT SPORTS IN COLLEGE..A BIG FISH IN A LITTLE POND ..OR A LITTLE FISH IN A BIG POND .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• What are you asking? If you want answers to your question, it would help if the question made sense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• hu??
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:59 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Big fish in a little pond, my opinion.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• What does she want to do in sports after college? Is she just looking for sports scholarships so she can attend college? Or is she trying to make a career in her chosen sport? She might get more personal recognition at a small school. But her team might get more recognition at a larger school and there will be alot more competition for fewer spots. Quite a decision. Figure out which school has offers other classes/activities she is looking for.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 6:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• That's a tough one. I would probably go with big fish in a little pond and get some recognition for that school. Congrats to your daughter!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 6:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• How would we know what your daughter would prefer?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Why not ask your daughter what she wants.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 7:25 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Big fish, little pond. I ahve 2 looking at colleges for next year and we're going the smaller school route.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Def look at all the options. I went to a really small HS and loved going to a big college. I liked all of the options that came with it and meeting all different types of people. I would let this be her decision though and just help her weigh the pros and cons
    ashleyuc07

Answer by ashleyuc07 at 7:37 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• WHAT SCHOOL IS GOING TO LET HER PLAY MORE? WHERE EVER SHE CAN SHOWCASE HER TALENT IS WHERE SHE SHOULD GO. GOOD LUCK TO YOUR DAUGHTER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2009