sore bellybutton please help!!!! TMI

was laying on the sofa and got a really bad pain in there, and when i looked it was all red and raw its oozing, it burns really bad. i used peroxide but not really too many bubbles came i think i might have and infection tho bc it kinda smells bad. i know tmi but idunno what to do. i figured if it doesnt clear up this weekend ill cal the dr monday. anyone else have this problem or know what it is or to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:55 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Health

• I have no idea... i would call your dr on monday! GL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:05 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I think it's an infection also, when I am pregnant I get something similar, and once my doctor did a culture and wanted to hospitalize me, but I got it to clear up on it's own (suprised the doctor).

What I did was us an anti-bacterial hand soap and cleaned the belly button and rinsed it with the hottest water I could handle, dry it really well and place a little triple anti-biotic in it. It took about a week but it cleared up nicely.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 10:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2009