how old is to old?

I saw the following in another post: "I was 14 tooo soon, I dated older men, in their 30s but I don't really know if I wanted to or thought it was expected, is that weird??? I got pregnant @20 years old,"

Is that weird, we had a girl in high school who did this, I am from a really small town and the whole town knew,and she was never busted by her mom, or the police, if you knew this was going on what would you do to stop it!!! Her mother never admitted she knew and she never told her mother,but her teachers and all the students in school knew. It started in 8th grade he was 34 years old all the way till her senior year, WHAT WOULD YOU DO OR SAY TO HER OR HER MOTHER??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd mind my own business.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• So basically once she became an adult, they no longer dated? To me, that screams pedophile. What on earth could a 14 year old girl and a 34 year old man have in common? Aren't teachers obligated to report something like that if they know about it? That's just scary...
    Happywith2girls

Answer by Happywith2girls at 7:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I have always had a thing for older guys (20+ years older). I can totally see how two people that far apart in age could be attracted to each other and have a decent relationship. However at 14? I don't think so. Unless we are talking about a 14 y/o who is already in college, has traveled extensively and been emancipated and already living on her own and taking care of herself. He would have to have never had kids and probably never had a serious relationship.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• don't understand it but to each their own. If the mom decides not to get involved then that's her decision. Can't say I agree with it, I'd flip out if I had a 14 year old that was dating a 30+ year old, but my kids won't date until they are at least 16 anyways.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 8:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• i was with a man 20 years my senior. he was fabulous. i met him when i was 15 and he was 35. he looked like he was 20. we never had any sexual contact until i became and adult. we just chatted and wrote and seen each other..themost thathappened when i was underage was hugs. when i became an adult then wetook it to the next level.i belive he was one of my soul mates. we are no longer together for the fact that i moved 2500 miles away. so in my eyes i would leave this situation you speak of alone. you really dont know what is going on or not.(or was) it is reallynot your bussiness. if it is over than so be it. just move on form the situation and dont stick your nose where it doesnt belong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2009