kinda TMI

I had a baby 6 months ago, i had my gallbladder removed 4 months ago. Since the surgery i have had 2 instances where i had blood in my stool. enough that it would stain the water in the toilet red and there would be a clot or just regular blood on the toilet paper. i have no pain anywhere. Is this something i should rush to the hospital over? i mean the last time it happened, it happened for 2 BMs and it didn't happen again for 2 months... its just kinda freaking me out but my DH doesn't think its anything major... and i am being serious i just don't want to rush to the ER over something that there is nothing they can do about.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Health

• I dont' think you should go to the ER, but you should see a doctor asap. You may just have hemorrhoids, but if it's not that, it would be something that needs treatment. So, you would be very wise to get a doc appt next week, in my opinion.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2009