Any fans of both Buffy and True Blood in here?

Wooooah! Just finished the first season of True Blood...and had this thought about Buffy...would you imagine how much clean up she'd have to do after staking each vampire if she was in the True Blood world? The turn into dust kind of vampire are much more easier to kill! He he he.

lesjoiesdemaman

Asked by lesjoiesdemaman at 8:00 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• Sorry, I have yet to see True Blood... But I am a HUGE buffy fan. I actually am the proud owner of the entire set!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:04 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Lol, when I saw the True Blood vampires, I, too, thought "Wow. Good thing those weren't Sunnydale's vampires because that'd be pretty nasty..." I love Buffy. Buffy is the yard stick by which I measure anything else Vampire. :-D
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:03 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Well she would be in jail. Vampire have protection laws.

I love both shows.
    RaeLynn1221

Answer by RaeLynn1221 at 11:46 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I liked Buffy but I absolutley love True Blood. Eric the viking looking vamp is way hotter than Bill. In the Sookie Stackhouse books Eric is actually not a bad vampire and Bill is a little on the cowardly side. The series is based on the books but they do not go word for word. Season 2 just ended on HBO so I defiantely will be reading more books till next season.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:27 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I love True Blood!! I'm afraid to read the books because it sounds like they are very different from the HBO show. Being the analytical person I am, I may miss out on some of the entertainment value of the show 'cause I'd be comparing show to books. What do you think pnwmom?
    lballred

Answer by lballred at 8:59 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Love True Blood and if you have not seen it I recommend seeing the first season first.
    Loved Buffy when she first come out.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:24 PM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I own the complete Buffy/ Angel/ Firefly/Dollhouse DVD box sets. I am a HUGE Joss Whedon fan! I just got into True Blood and am waiting for season 2 to come out in DVD so I can watch it. Can't wait! (No spoiler please!!). ^-^
    lesjoiesdemaman

Answer by lesjoiesdemaman at 1:17 PM on Sep. 22, 2009