Weird Pressure?

Everytime I stand up and walk around I have this pressure in the bottom of my belly/ top of my pelvic area. It doesnt hurt exactly and I have been feeling it for a few days. Its almost like I have to pee but I dont and the pressure isnt down that far anyways. (so maybe the urge to pee has nothing to do with the pressure) Whats going on down there???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Maybe your baby has dropped.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 8:25 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• how far along are you?
    Tams_jade

Answer by Tams_jade at 8:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• My baby is still VERY high :(. I am 39 weeks and 3 days.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Wow your so close... I wouldn't worry sounds like babys either dropping or there is just not much room left in there. Good luck!
    Tams_jade

Answer by Tams_jade at 8:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Sounds like baby is dropping. You are prolly just feeling it "high" because it does not have much room to drop. The baby's head is probably just descending to the pelvis.
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 8:37 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I really like your guys answers and hope you are right. But, my doctor said the baby is still very high and i havent seen my belly get any lower since my appt on thursday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Sep. 19, 2009