So my one year old only says kitty, dada, and mama.....

Yesterday I was yelling at my dog and saying "Bad dog" and all of a sudden my son points at my dog and says "Bah dah!" I was thining, my poor dog! I guess I yell at him more often than I thought!

What has your child said that made you realize you say something too often??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "no"... she always say "no!" or "no no no!" sometimes its "run run run" when we're in line or something but usually she says no... right now even because she doesn't want to get dressed (I don't like wearing clothes and she follows everything I do)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• My daughter is a11 months and she says hello. It's funny cause we have a play phone that she LOVES and we always say to her "say hello Casey" and now she holds EVERYTHING up to ear and says hello. It's so funny.. at first i wasn't sure if i was just hearing things or just thinking she was saying hello because i am her mom. But i went to a baby shower and 3 people that i didn't even know asked me if she says hello, cause they thought they heard her say it. It's so cute! :)
    ashjacks4

Answer by ashjacks4 at 9:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• My daughter will go up to my son and say No, No, No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• DS, 15 mo, points at himself in the mirror and says Bad Boy. ooops! Guess we've got to stop telling him he's being bad when he's into mischief.
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 9:32 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Shit. My DH dropped something on the floor and said "shit". Then, my DD said "shit shit shit shit". We tried so hard not to laugh! I know she learned it from me. Boy have I cleaned up my mouth in the past month!!
    Drewlove

Answer by Drewlove at 10:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2009