I just hit rock bottom...

I have a shopping problem, I know this. But never thought it was really bad until now. I just spent $600 at Kohls. I took my mom's credit card (those are what get me). I've taken it before and I'm paying it off, but still this just made me wake up.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 9:31 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• so you stole it? or she gave it 2 ya?... i feel you but not for shopping i used to have a drug problem opened a credit card in my moms name and take cash withdraws for 300-500 to supply my habbit, and w/o therapy id still be that person, id seek professional help
    tammyjj

Answer by tammyjj at 9:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• MAKE urself return the stuff.... u might not want to but DO IT.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Question: Did you take it all back? I won't buy that that you've figured it out until you take it all back. There is such a thing as returns - seems it's time you learn to shop in reverse.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:34 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• It's best you see you have a problem now and try to help yourself before the habit becomes worse.
    I'm paying off a $10,000 credit card and have NO recollection of spending any of it, although, I did!
    Shopaholic is a true addiction.
    Does your mom know about the new amount on her card yet?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:35 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• This JUST happened..not even an hour ago. So, no, I haven't taken it all back yet.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• No, she doesn't know because I pay the bill online. She knows I'm paying it off because I told her, but she doesn't know I still use it.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:37 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Take it all back now. Just go. Honey admitting that you have a problem will not cover that bill or your moms feelings when she finds out that you're taking advantage when she's trusted you with her credit. Just go now. And if the store isn't opened go as soon as it does open tomorrow. You don't have to give anyone a reason why you are returning it all - just return it. ASAP
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 9:42 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I'm seriously so ashamed I can't even look at her or my son.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 9:42 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• What in the hell did you spend $600 on? Did you child/ren need some of the stuff you needed? Did you need what you needed? You need to dig down deep inside you and find out why you spend like this and what is going on inside you when you spend out of control. You will get to the bottom of whats up. GL
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:42 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Take the stuff back

Answer by admckenzie at 9:44 PM on Sep. 19, 2009