So, does this represent the tea party goers?

If the earlier poster thinks the video of dumb people that voted for Obama because he was going to pay their rent...do you think THIS is representative of the tea partiers?

I don't! Just as I don't believe that ignorant BS from the other post. Can we agree to stop judging the other party based on their idiots??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPMjC9mq5Y&feature=player_embedded

sweet-a-kins

Asked by sweet-a-kins at 9:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I can agree - because every bus has at least one window licker. All in all though, it matters not why you stand with me - but that you stand. If you have your own reason - even if you're the only one who gets it - then your stand is as worthy as any one elses.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:05 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I certainly agree!
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• lol...that was about as much fun as watching a bunch of Liberal Hippies. Some people just have no business being involved in politics...the red head did remind me of the movie Water Boy, she even kind of looked like the mother in the movie. I was waiting for her to say He's the Devil.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Well according to some of the more "prominent" members of congress, and some of the msm (maddow comes to mind) it is.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 10:19 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I can agree - because every bus has at least one window licker.

laughing

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

again, CONGRESS has idiots of BOTH parties...I'm saying lets start looking at OUR assumptions of the other party based on the most extreme idiots....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Rachel Maddow has a Ph.D. from Stanford University. I doubt if any of the right-wing loonies on that video made it through high school! Rachel Maddow has forgotten more than those idiots will ever know!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• because every bus has at least one window licker.

LOL
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 11:46 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• It took me 20 minutes to finish that video. Stupidity hurts my brain.
    Jafra_mommy

Answer by Jafra_mommy at 12:09 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• anon :17 - Rachel Maddow has her PhD in what? She is definately educated beyond her intelligence then. I was at the rally in D.C. There were doctors, lawyers, SAHM's, farmers, teachers, kids, retirees, pharmacists, laborers, black, white, Latinos, and so many more that I couldn't see. There were just too many of us. This is just Saul Alinsky tactics - use insults to keep the opposition of balance. Well, we are balanced. We are focused. The guy talking about abortion, well, he gets to say his piece too. He is guaranteed that right.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 11:47 AM on Sep. 20, 2009