Your number one must do Disney world Recomendation!

What would it be. We are going in 3 weeks! We have a 2 year old girl and a 5 year old boy.

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 10:45 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Travel

• Its a small world & the monsters inc. were our fav. and meeting the princesses of course. My girls were 4 at the time. I went to disney world without the kids once & it spoiled my fun NOT having them there.The whole time i was saying to greg, the kids would love that, i wish they could see this, oh we have got to bring them back here. Its more fun seeing my kids faces in awe than ride rides.
    QueenOfNagsHead

Answer by QueenOfNagsHead at 3:07 AM on Oct. 3, 2009

• THe Monster's Inc Laugh Floor. It's interactive with the audience and my 3 yo loved it.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:38 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• DON'T do the Stitch thing. My 6 year old was terrified and my 4 year old wasn't overly impressed either. It's completely dark at times and you are held in place, and with all the effects it seems like Stitch is running and standing right behind you (kind of freaky).
    I liked the Monster's Inc that the pp said. Your 2 year old can ride all the rides in Fantasyland, so that will be fun for her. I think my 4 year old sons favorite ride was the Buzz Lightyear ride. Seeing the parade at least once during the day is a must too.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:54 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I loved the Buzz Lightyear ride too. My daughter was 3 when we went she did Pirates of the Carribean fine and left the Haunted Mansion and they're both dark rides so be forwarned. She loved It's a Small World and we rode it like 8 times. LOL even though I said I refused to go into that one.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:18 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• turtle talk with Crush @ EPCOT for that age and do the baby hand off for the ride SOARIN' it is not to be missed! Make sure you do a character dining too!

chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:28 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• The Pirates of the Caribbean is my personal fave. And the best spot for a break is the Enchanted Tiki Room. It's dimly lit, and air conditioned. Whatever you do, don't forget to get a Disney Dollar as a keepsake.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 8:04 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• Small world, Dumbo, peter pan. Those are some of my youngest's faves. Both of your kids are old enough to do most things at Disney. I would avoid the Stich ride as it scared my 6 year old. Then again my nephew who was the same age was just fine.
    SabrinaL

Answer by SabrinaL at 9:19 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• If you go to Hollywood Studios park while there, don't miss the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse live show. It also has Handy Manny and My Friends Tigger and Pooh. Was very interactive with the kids, my 3 year old LOVED it!
    hoosieraa2006

Answer by hoosieraa2006 at 8:14 AM on Sep. 23, 2009

• Leave the kids at home; they are very young and will spoil your fun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• Lol anon. We kind of plan on theis being a very kid centered trip. Not for us but for them. We know we will not see everything and will have to make breaks during the day for resting.

chefjen We already have all of our Character dining planned! Crystal palace with Pooh, Story book princess dining at Epcot, Breakfast with Lilo and Stitch at Ohana and Breakfast with Mickey and Minnie at the Contemporary.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:32 PM on Sep. 21, 2009