unprotected sex?

what is the chance of getting pregnant after one time of unprotected sex? im not sure if he came in me or not, but there was a lot of fluid down there ( it felt like when me and my Xhusband used to have unprotected sex) i think he tried to pull me up but it was to late...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• depends....when was your last period?
    smb87

Answer by smb87 at 11:01 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• doesnt matter when ur period is.. u can get pregnant regardless. the chances are higher is it was within 14 days of ur period. if u didnt want a baby but want no condom.. GET BIRTH CONTROLL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• smb87, im due for it again about the 24/26 of this month. And anon 1108, no one ever said i wouldnt be happy with a bbaby...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• It depends on each individual's cycle. Assuming you haven't been keeping track of your ovulation and stuff, you can't get a number. Run to a pharmacy and pick up Plan B soon.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 11:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• The chance is 99.9%...no joke! It also depends on your ovulation schedule, if you STARTED your last period 2 weeks ago, I'd worry.
    MY husband and I conceived our daughter the "ONE" night we didn't use protection. We had a little to drink, it was my bday!!! The next morning I freaked out because I realized I was probably ovulating. I can set a watch to my cycle, though, I know exactly what my body is up to. Good Luck to ya!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:17 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Is it too late for "Plan B" medication? I took it once when a boyfriend took off his condom during intercourse - I knew afterwards he did because of the "mess" he left behind. He admitted to it afterwards and so I got "Plan B" - AKA "The Morning After Pill" - which I think can be taken up to 72 hours after intercourse.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Sep. 20, 2009