Sex...

So I have been really good. I haven't had sex since I had my daughter...almost nine months. I know I know, but im a single parent so...yeah. Anyways...I had a C sections with her. Im in a relationship now. And my random questions is...is it going to hurt when I have sex like...it did when I lost my virginity or what?

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 11:08 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• it will probably be uncomfortable the 1st couple times, or maybe not. I think what always hurt me was where I got stitched up. Its like they stitch it up too tight.

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 11:10 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• with my 1st c section i was fine no pain hell i got pregnant 7 months after the c section.. when i had sex after my 2nd c section it burned but it stopped the 2nd time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• carly828, that's so right....I had felt that 3 times. LOL!
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 11:15 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• with my first c-section there was some pain afterwards but not in the vaginal area, more around the incision site, and it was only if we did certain positions. me on top was always better than me on bottom. with my second, it was 3 months before i had sex (hubby was deployed) and it was slightly sore, but than again like i said hubby had been deployed for awhile so it'd been about 6 months since i'd had sex at all. so i'm guessing for you there will be soreness and maybe some pain around the incision area.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:20 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Carly, I agree, That's what happens though, they think they are doing you a favor, I think. It's a nice thought, but here is a TMI story I have:

My daughter ripped me when she came out, not towards the back either, yea, the front, YIKES! My doctor must have assumed I wasn't sensitive enough down there or something, because however they did it, they made it Super sensitive! I know cuz when I asked her if Sex would be ok (like normal), she said, "Oh Yea!" I was already pretty sensitive in that area, now I am the minute woman!
    To answer your question, you kinda feel uncomfortable the first couple of times, then your alright.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:24 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• my son was born vaginally 4 weeks after we got the ok it wasn't painful just uncomfortable so we took our time and it was enjoyable

my daughter was born c- sec 2 weeks later we got the ok and again no pain so we took our time for the 1st couple of times until i felt better

that is just our story though
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 12:56 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I never felt pain, I felt maybe some discomfort, but it wasn't anything that I couldn't handle.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:37 AM on Sep. 20, 2009