WTF?

My SO and I are getting married in 2 weeks. I was trying to log in to MY facebook today and his was already up when I opened the computer. As soon as I even glanced at it some girl from his hometown IMed him...saying "haha I'm on my period" I thought WTF....so I scrolled up and he was trying to get this chick to send him pics of her boobs to his phone! I called him out and his "excuse" was " She is a stupid girl and I was trying to be rude". WTF KIND OF EXCUSE IS THAT? OMG we are getting freaking married and what the hell am I supposed to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• leave him @ the alter!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Slap him, then forget about it. He is MARRYING YOU, who cares whose tata's he is looking at?
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 11:18 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Dont show up tp the wedding and send him a pic of your ass and say you can kiss this goodbye you lying cheating whore. jesus christ I hate cheaters. And what does being on her period have to do with showing boobs? he is a liar and you need to leave him now yall will just end up devioced
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:20 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I would not marry him. That is a HUGE RED Flage. Don't worry about postoning it. Marriage is no joke it a committment/covenant. You should marry someone who you can trust. I would be so thankful for discovering this now before you say I DO! What else is he hiding. This was just by chance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• OMGosh this should be the happiest days of your life 2 weeks before your marriage. WOW!!! Don't do it. Not worth ifind someone who is faithful and truly respects and loves you. You are to be his queen only you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Tell him that's fine...you'll just got and "be rude" to some guys.

Plus my mother always said "it's cheaper to hire a hit man then it is to get a divorce"...

I think that what he did is inappropriate and disrespectful towards you as well as towards the tart who felt the need to tell him about her period.
    Plus she must be stupid if the reason for not sending a picture of her boobs was because she was on her period...

Men are stupid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• MY EX DID THE SAME KINDA STUFF N I FORGAVE HIM 2 WEEKS AFTER OUR DAUGHTER ARIVED HE LEFT ME N SAD SHE WASNT HIS N I WAS A WHORE---GUYS LOVE TO PUT THE BLAME ON OTHERS BUT I GET THAT U LOVE HIM BUT WILL IT B WORTH IT WEVE BEEN OVER FOR A COUPLE MONTHS N IM STILL HURTN WHILE HES PARTYN--B CAREFUL N START NOTICN IF HES THE 1 U WILL N WANT TO SPEND FOREVER WITH
    raven721

Answer by raven721 at 11:36 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• Don't contribute to the divorce rate, don't waste any more money on the wedding, save it for someone who has respect for you...Give him $30 and tell him to go to a titty bar, and don't bother coming home to you.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 11:44 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• If it were me and my guy did this I would think long and hard before marrying him. His actions are not that of a man who is in love with his woman, it is more like a man who is looking for action (or in this case boob shots) from anyone.
    If you do love him and still want to marry him you should tell him that the wedding will be postponed until he proves himself worthy by doing the following---
    #1 he delete and block this chick from his fb, phone, email and have NO contact with her (and possibly give you access to ALL his accounts so you can check up on his activites)
    #2 attend couples counseling to work thru this and help rebuild your trust in him
    If he balks and refuses-- then it would be a sign that he is not willing to make it happen and commit only to you.
    I hope all works out
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:07 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• If you feel that strongly that you two should be together, you push back the wedding. He needs to prove to you that he is a decent guy and will be commited to you. That will give you enough time to see if he is going to change or was just "being rude". If he doesn't change, leave him. Cheaters never change.
    SuzyQ515

Answer by SuzyQ515 at 12:09 AM on Sep. 20, 2009