How thin are your apartment walls?

I was sitting in my office (the bathroom) as I often do to relax and read or do a sudoku, when it happened again (and often as I spend a lot of my down time between the computer and there)... I heard my neighbors pee.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:35 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's just uncomfortable and kinda funny. Now you know that they hear you pee too. LOL sorry.
    I've never lived in an apartment but DH lived in plenty - he laughs when he watches Office Space and the neighbor is yelling through the wall - he says it's just like that.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:51 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• I have never heard anything from my neighbor's house. I live in a duplex, though. Hopefully they're not just quiet people because we've had some pretty loud sex right next to our mutual wall :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:09 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• LMAO
    that was just to much lololololol
    I'm sorry that was a funny post
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:17 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I so hated living in apartments for that reason!
    The best apartment type living we ever lived in where the walls were thick enough to block out the neighbors on each side of us was military housing. And it was the old housing, not the new ones they are making now.
    Fortunately, we own our own home now and just love it! Sometimes, though, when my husband has the tv up loud I tell him to turn it down so he won't disturb the neighbors....LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:24 PM on Sep. 20, 2009