have you ever caught your kid texting during church?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• no ...but we dont go to church ...and my kids dont have cell phones ...and they are too young to text.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• LOL ok, then that would most certainly be a no for you LOL thanks for stopping by to answer. GG
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• LOL! My daughter's 1, but that would be funny :p Well... not if it were MY kid, but someone else's kid... that would be uprorious.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:58 PM on Sep. 19, 2009

• JUST BE GLADE KIDS ANT BEING LOUD IN CHURCH, I USE TO PASS NOTS IN CHURCH WHEN I WAS LITTLE . KIDS ANT GOING TO BE STILL OR NOT BE LOUD IN CHURCH, IT GIVES THEM SOMTHING TO DO . I RATHER MY KIDS TEX THEN ANY THANG ELSE ! ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• One time I was texting in church, my son was furious. He said if that was me I would get yelled at. I said, "I am the mom"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• No, she knows better than that! Actually we were in Mass one week and she pointed out to me a couple of girls about her age that were texting back and forth during the whole Mass! She just rolled her eyes at them.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:17 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• If my kids were old enough to do so yes I would be really upset with them, I would take it oway from them for a week
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:24 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• NO, I haven't but then, there are probably a couple good reasons for that. One, we don't go to church. Two, my kids are to young to have cell-phones. Three, they don't know how to text.
    If you do have issues with your kid/s texting in church, take the phine away from them for the service. It's pretty simple to put a stop to.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:42 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• No, she usually enjoys the sermons and takes notes like me. If she is bored she doodles or writes her stories. She brings her phone but only so if we get separated after church she can find me. Or if we go somewhere after and she gets separated from me. I hate to look for her.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:20 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• kiss

thanks spiritguide, there is no problem with my kids texting during church, I was just asking the question.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Sep. 20, 2009