Help! My doctor wont give me phentermine where can I get? Dose it work? Is it good? Sorry for all the question just need to know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Why won't he give it to you?
    Was it a good reason? Does it pose a serious health risk to you?
    I would ask why he won't, and if you don't agree - just get a second opinion.

However, I know you can get it online - but I would honestly ask and/or get a second opinion, maybe there was a very good excuse.
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 12:05 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My doctor said the same thing and i saw a different doctor who didn't hesitate to give it to me because i am so overweight. I know you can get it online but i don't know if i would trust those sites. Yes it worked very well for me along with a healthy diet and walking 1-2 miles a day i lost about 60 pounds in 6 months. It subsides your appetite so much that you have to force yourself to eat but it gives you more energy than you can handle almost so it was no problem to go for walks. I would get a second opinion and if they still say no then maybe try an online pharmacy. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:19 AM on Sep. 20, 2009