Creepy???

Ok here it goes: Was I creepy?
I friended a mom from my town on this site, and on her profile I noticed she was a pageant mom with a four year old daughter. Few days later I was Craigslist, searching for some used Holloween costumes for my children, and noticed some woman, a couple towns away had posted some cute dance/pageant outfits. I thought why not message the lady that I had friended on CafeMom.com about them? This lady, I friended here never got back to me, but I know she has logged in. Was I over stepping my bounds? What are the guide lines for being "friends" on CafeMom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Sep. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• It doesn't sound like you were being "creepy". I can only speak for myself but if you were my friend and had done this for me, I would be happy to have a friend who actually listened to me and was trying to help out!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I think it sounds fine. If she didn't want you to know those things about her, she shouldn't have put them on her profile. You sound like a nice person. Don't beat yourself up, some people are just bad friends, that's all :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 12:00 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I think what you did was very nice...it doesn't sound like you were creepy at all!!! Maybe she is busy and hasn't gotten back to you yet? Don't stress over it.
    SuzyQ515

Answer by SuzyQ515 at 12:07 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I agree with the others you were not 'creepy'. I think it was very nice that you let her know about the costumes.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:11 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I don't find that creepy, I thinkg that was very nice of you
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:33 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Not creepy, but maybe she was away from her computer? Me not know.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:58 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I don't think it sounds creepy. It's not like you were digging through her trash and found out she's a pageant mom. :-D It sounds nice, what you did and helpful too. Maybe she read it but it takes her a long time to get back to you. I know, for me, I am AWFUL (and I DO think it's rude of me) about returning peoples messages - be it, online or snail mail. I procrastinate and then forget. And then I remember randomly a week later and then return the message.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:07 AM on Sep. 20, 2009