Why do people feel like they can talk out of their ass if they post anonymously? Ugh! (hehehehehe)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• They don't talk out of their ass, they are an ASS.
    cristinaberger

Answer by cristinaberger at 12:02 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I've gotten upset over anonymous posts but I've also realized that even the trolls need love, lol. Noone knows what kind of day that anonymous poster has had. Maybe she just had a crappy day and isn't in a very good mood. I get sick of the absolute mean stuff thats said but other than that, I think about this site as nothing more than entertainment. It's not upsetting when I look at everything like I'm reading a gossip magazine, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:08 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• lol
    2.tyme.mom-2-be

Answer by 2.tyme.mom-2-be at 12:08 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• what in the hell are you talking about! everyone has the right to post anon when they know they are being an ass, and don't want to get bashed for it! we ALL have the right to be a douche from time to time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• that last one was me... hehehehe
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:14 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• im a nice anon, all the time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I don't bother posting anon, unless I have an embarassing health question or something. I figure even if I AM talking out of my ass, someone might like the answer anyway (maybe even the O.P.) and it will brighten someone's day, or make the subject worth talking about. Not to mention I can't get best answer with anon, LOL
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:26 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• hey, i answer anon each and every single time. The last time i posted a question not anon, I asked a simple question to a problem that i was having and i got bashed to no end and even got some unwanted email. earlier someone else posted a letter that another mom sent her to her email about how she should live her life and it was a very insulting letter. Ever since I got that horrible unwanted email, i post anon and answer anon. There are plenty of people who dont answer anon and are just as mean and jerky. Its all about privacy. I'm on here because i live in a small town away from my family and sometimes i just need to reach out to other moms and half the time i get insulted about my religion or a simple ? that i dont understand. So not every anon is the same.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• U MUST BE TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS ! ! ! ! U ASK ANONYMOUS ! ! !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• wow I didn't know my anus had vocal cords. I'll have to talk to my doctor about that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Sep. 20, 2009