I'm going to be getting another tattoo soon and want to get my son's name along with something else. I dopn't want to do like a flower or star or anything girly, but I can't think of anything at all. Any suggestions?

Mom2Kaden

Asked by Mom2Kaden at 12:11 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• My sister had the same dilemma. Instead of her sons name she had a clover put on her - Her son was born on St. Patrick's Day. Give us some ideas of which way to jump from. What's his name, when was he born, what was your first thought when you saw him, why did you give him that name?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:14 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• A teddy bear? A toy truck? Or maybe his Zodiac sign with his name?
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:15 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• What about a turtle? Or a frog? What's his biggest interest right now?
    My mom got tattoos to represent all of her children but she waited until we were all adults. She got a dragon on top of the world for my older brother. A heart with a rose going through it for my sister. A fairy with butterfly wings for me. And a wizzard with a book for my younger brother.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:16 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Maybe a tribal design or his zodiac- I have both for my DD
    also you could do something that reminds you of him with his name.
    I have a stairway with a star underneath and the words "am I?" to represent a song I used to sing all the time for my DD (Am I the star beneath the stairs)
    ccspiratemama

Answer by ccspiratemama at 12:37 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• You could also do his footprint from his birth certificate. I have stars around my boys name and it doesn't look girly lol. I'll make it my main picture, it's all in the stars you pick and the colors :)
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 2:53 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I have my dd's name in a circle of roses because her middle name is Rose. My next will be my son's name in a circle of red, white and blue stars because he was born on September 11th. I like the Zodiac sign idea, or find out what animal it was on the Chinese calendar the year he was born and have his name put next to it .
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 5:54 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My stepdad just has a braclet type thing with my brother's name
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 7:48 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• SOMETHING THAT REPRESENTS YOUR SON WOULD BE APROPRIATE.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 12:54 AM on Sep. 22, 2009

• ZODIAC-ANIMAL-TRIBAL
    Amberoz