who buys

i wonder how many of your husbands (SO) had to go to the store and you needed pads, tampons would purchase them for you so you wouldnt have to leave the house?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Shopping

• Honestly, I've never had to send him. I think he would go without batting an eye though, if I asked him.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 12:15 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Wow, my hub has done that. He's been very considerate and I don't have to leave the house unless I want to. I'm 35 weeks pregnant now but when I have periods, he has no problem buying me my goods, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 12:16 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My husband would die. I've never asked hm, but he asked me to never ask him. lol. I usually buy my tampons and pads at least a couple days before hand so it cant "surprise" me. I should ask him once just to see if he'd be a jerk about it or be a sweetie.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 12:19 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• yep he doest but i send specific directions with him along with the cut out from the most recent box.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 12:19 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• my husband has gone to the store to get me tampons plenty of times for me. he has no problem with it. the first time i asked him to he looked at me strange just because he had no idea what he was getting, but now i dont even have to remind him which kind.. he just knows.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:29 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My (now) hubby bought me tampons or pads or something when we were dating in high school. It doesn't really bother him.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 1:07 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• my hubby does it for me and dd. he's even called us from the supermarket to tell us that our brand was sold out, would it be ok if he got playtex, lol
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 2:15 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Mine has. He has never been one of those men that was off put by that stuff. He's even offered to go get them without having to ask. However, if I was the right thing I have to send him with an empty box and pray they haven't changed designs... lol! He unfortunately had to get over that fear very young. His mother was very sick and he was her only care taker by the time he was 16... So he got over the fear of buying pads and adult diapers and even changing them over time.

Now, if I could just get him to change a baby diaper once in a while - lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:14 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My husband would have no problem with it :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 1:19 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My husband did a few times....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2009