Burger Patties, Anyone?

I need a good recipe of an American burger patty. Can a mom share her recipe with me, please?

Thank you.

mommytoots

Asked by mommytoots at 12:51 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• In my burgers I use ground sirloin, garlic powder, pepper, a little Worcestershire sauce, and a little dales sauce, and a dash of Italian seasoning! Mix with my hands and form patties.

For a pound I would use 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic powder and pepper, 1Tablespoon of the two liquids, and 1/4 teaspoon of the Italian seasoning! Then if you think it needs more adjust the amounts...you will be able to smell it, and after it is cooked taste it! These are the seasonings I use every time! They always seem to be eaten, and a hubby's favorite request!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:17 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Use an envelope of lipton onion soup mix in your meat before making patties. Makes great burgers!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:33 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My hubby loves ground chuck the best. We just use garlic salt sprinkled on each side after patties are shaped. He doesn't like alot of seasoning on his burgers. We grill them so that most of the fat drains off during cooking. I love to top mine with caremlized onions and mushrooms and bar-b-que sauce or Heinz 57 sauce and bleu cheese. He likes his plain jane...just cheese.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 5:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2009