I HAVE A VIRUS IN MY COMP. HEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!

I'M NOT AN EXPERT IN COMPUTERS, BUT IT KEEPS SHOWING THAT I HAVE A FEW VIRUSES IN COMPUTER. I CAN'T AFFORD AN ANTI VIRUS KIT. I JUST STARTED A WORK AT HOME JOB AND I HAVEN'T GOT PAID YET. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A FREE DOWNLOAD THAT I CAN USE TEMPORARLY? I DON'T WANT TO LOSE MY INTERNET. THAT'S MY ONLY INCOME AT THE MOMENT.

SOON2BMARTINEZ

Asked by SOON2BMARTINEZ at 12:55 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• download AVG it is free and works great. i have that on my computer.
    lovingmommie431

Answer by lovingmommie431 at 12:59 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• best stuff ever

http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php
    MHaney1980

Answer by MHaney1980 at 1:05 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• my computer came with trend micro internet security it's a free 30 day download, i would try that my computer was crashing and everything and it killed the viruses and got rid of it all good luck.
    Bluesdawg02

Answer by Bluesdawg02 at 1:06 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I second the malwarebytes... saved my pc the other day from that dreaded anti virus virus.. ugh!
    Ended up finding 8 viruses on my pc that my Norton and Windows Live One Care didnt find on their scans!
    And, you can run the free version!
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 1:33 AM on Sep. 20, 2009