How long did it take you to shed the baby weight?And how did you do it?

My son is 6 months old and i cant seem to lose weight. Any tips

seximommy07

Asked by seximommy07 at 1:22 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I was down to my weight at 2 wks but back in my size three at 3 wks. I didn't breastfeed, couldn't exercise (I had an emergency C)... the weight just fell off and now I'm too flippin skinny and can't gain. I would like to at least be 115-125 instead of my 107! I wish I could take whatever you don't want off!!!
    I've heard walking everyday helps, eating healthy... otherwise Idk! GL!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 1:55 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I'm in the same boat. I've got a 4 1/2 month old and can't seem to shed those last 20 extra pounds. Plus, I breastfed and it didn't do much. All the articles say to exercise and eat a healthy diet. It took me almost a year to get to my prepregnancy size with my oldest. I got a job as a waitress and was up on a feet for 4-8 hours a day, plus walking to classes around the college campus. I really think it was lots of walking that did it. Best of luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Sep. 21, 2009

• I am still working on it, but this is what I do, and it is working. I feel really good!
    http://yummyhomerecipes.blogspot.com/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Sep. 21, 2009