is there any deaf or someone that know sign language out there ?

I am looking for a new friends or online friends.. And im deaf (hard of hearing) seeking for others who deaf or hard of hearing . And searching for new friends

andaarsab123

Asked by andaarsab123 at 1:37 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I babysit my landlords baby & I'm slowly learning sign language. Dnt know much now but as w/any new thing it takes time. I think its hard for ppl who don't use sign language to relate. Take me, for example: I get the signs confused b/c a lot of them are so similar. Or, seem that way 2 me. I'll get there tho! :)
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 2:12 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I know some sign language. Learned a lot in 8th grade and have been brushing up on it while teaching my dd!

07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:19 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I took ASL I and II in college as my foreign language. I also have hearing loss, it is mild but I am slowly losing more over time.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 2:33 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I know a few signs and I know the alphabet as I can alsways spell out each word if I encounter a deaf person. They taught us the deaf alphabet in school.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:23 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I know sign language. I'm in my third year of college for speech & hearing in hopes of working with deaf children. I'll be teaching them how to talk after getting cochlear implants and such.
    jennifercalling

Answer by jennifercalling at 10:45 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• vbruno, did you just say "the deaf alphabet?"

Seriously, wtf?
    jennifercalling

• I know sign language, my aunt is deaf.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 1:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• im also looking for deaf or hard of hearing children that about my daughter age, she is hard of hearing she know some signs and wear hearing aids like me, of course i can talk and hear (wtih hearing aid) and looking for playmate for my daughter. Right now she attending kindergarten and doing pretty well but im sure she will feel much better knowing there is other kids out there who are deaf, hard of hearing. i am very shy in meeting new friends but trying to overcome that shyness and make friends.
    andaarsab123

Answer by andaarsab123 at 6:28 AM on Sep. 21, 2009