Hmmmm.....

If your man talks to other girls online and admits to jerking off to Naked Webcam Sites..... do you think he does it OFFLINE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• yes. and to me that is considered cheating.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:55 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• yes---and I would not put up with it. I would surely be very vocal about it and I agree that it is cheating!
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 2:07 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• That's exactly what I would think.
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 2:08 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• yep!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Yes and it's cheating, in my opinion.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:05 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• He does it online cuz he THINKS he's not cheating. Duh, it's emotional cheating, so yes it is. Don't put up with it! Let him know that's where you draw the line!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 3:43 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• yes

Answer by admckenzie at 11:27 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• It is cheating and I do not put up with it. No texting, no online chats, no porno sites, no dating sites, no sex sites, NO NO NO. If a man is spending time - any kind of time - sexually exciting or gratifying himself and it does not include his wife, then it is cheating. If he has "relieved" himself earlier in the day, and then you want sex and he can't perform because he already did it with his "online" friends, then that is cheating! Lustful thoughts of another person, is cheating. It is not allowed in my marriage, and I don't have to justify why to him, it is simply not allowed.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:35 PM on Sep. 21, 2009