little cramps in pregnancy?

hey ladies, my husband and i just found out today that im pregnant. I havent missed my period until another 7 days but i knew something was going on so i tested twice!! Im having little cramps like im starting, im emotional as heck,tired and sooooo hungry. Is all this normal? its going to be my first!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes very normal,.. you can have cramps the whole time here and there dont worry : ) and congrats !!!
    diamondgrl

Answer by diamondgrl at 2:06 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• It is normal
    Congrats btw!!!
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 2:22 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Congratulations!!! The cramping is normal. Make sure you drink plenty of water, dehydration can cause cramping. The extreme hunger is normal too, you're making a person, so you have to eat a little extra :) The hormones are in full motion, which is why you're emotional, and you're tired because, again, you are making a little person :) It's all very normal. Hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!!!
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 2:25 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Cramps are def. normal! My first few weeks after I found out I was pregnant, it felt so much like I was starting my period I was constantly worried and going to the bathroom to make sure I wasn't bleeding.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 2:25 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• im glad its normal! i feel like im starting my period.... i have to run to the bathroom and keep looking!
    thank you ladies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:33 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• your welcome : )
    diamondgrl

Answer by diamondgrl at 3:00 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Cramping CAN be normal! If they continue for long periods of time, like more than a day, and if you notice any spotting, which CAN also be normal...but they can also be signs of something else. Please do not worry unless you start spotting or the cramps do not go away! Things like this you always want to make sure your doctor is aware of what is going on!!

DON'T WORRY AND CONGRATS!!!!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:11 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• That's exactly how I felt with my last pregnancy and this one. Not even really cramps just "that feeling" where you KNOW you'll have your period the next time you check. LOL Congratulations!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:37 AM on Sep. 20, 2009