• In the Spotlight:

What is something nice you have done, that I could do for my SO?

My fiance has been the most wonderful man throughout this pregnancy. I dont know what I would do without him. This pregnancy has been so hard on my body, and he has done everything in his power to make it as easy as possible. He has dealt with every mood swing, and just told me he loved me, everytime I threw up he has rubbed my back and feet afterward. He is the best thing that ever happend to me, and I dont know what I did to deserve him!
I love him so much (if you cant tell) and I really want to do something special for him. Im not talking about going out and buying him something, I just want to do something memorable, that he would love... Any ideas? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My daughter and I made my hubby a coupon book for Father's Day. I printed them out, let her color them, and laminated them. They turned out so cute. We made them for stuff like one day control of the remote, one dinner of your choice, breakfast in bed... things like that. He loved it and it was FREE! lol
    MarleighsMommy

Answer by MarleighsMommy at 2:19 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Congrats on your pregnancy!

Aww, that sounds like my hubby!!! I'm trying to think what you could do... I'll let you know. A big thank you is always nice!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:20 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I gave mine a full body massage (sp) when he came home from Iraq on leave! He loved it!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:22 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Okay, so this is a little raunchy.....

My husband and I once spent an afternoon reminicing about our very first crushes and the love songs that we associated with them, and my husband mentioned some random angsty late 80's song that brought back all the sweaty palmed, oh-my-god-she's-so-hot-it-makes-my-heart-hurt feelings that young hormonal unrequited love incites. Weeks later I went out and bought an angsty 80's CD, dressed in full, slutty, over-done 80's regalia and treated him to a totally awesome night that he STILL talks about three years later.

After you're done being pregnant, repay him in awesome, over the top sex. He'll adore you forever.
    Liz_Rocket

Answer by Liz_Rocket at 2:33 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I got my husband a medallion--a coin for his first Father's Day. DD was born four days before and she was able to give it to him: http://giftfornewbaby.com/mydahapomat.html (Read the poem) He loved it. It's one of his most treasured possessions.

Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 2:50 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I got the book "Love Dare" as a gift from my cousin. It comes with daily tasks to do. It helped us out A LOT! It's a great idea especially since your getting married.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 3:50 AM on Sep. 20, 2009