How many pregnancy tests did you take even after getting a positive?

I have only taken it once and got a postive but I am tempted to take another lol

tickled_pink09

Asked by tickled_pink09 at 2:21 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I bought a 2 pack, and we weren't trying, so I took them both b/c I knew nothing about how it's kinda rare to get a false positive. Then I went to the health dept and took another one.
    kikikiki

Answer by kikikiki at 2:23 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I got a positive every single time I have taken a test. I just couldn't believe it so I kept on taking more.
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 2:25 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• lol-I got two dark pink lines immediately
    and I am thinking of taking another
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 2:30 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• it took me 5 test
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:03 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• well w/my daughter, i took a test and got a neg..the next night hubby joked that i was preg so pulled it outta the trash and gave it to him, he looked at it and it was pos...so i went and bought 5 diff brands of tests and took them all that night, all were positive. with my other 3 preg (2 were m/c) i just took 2 b/c i bought boxes that had 2 in it so took the second one to be sure
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 3:28 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i took one test and it came back negative. Then a week later took another and it came back positive, so i went to the dollar store and bought another and it was a positive too. So i took 3. I am now 9weeks pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I only took one. The hormones are there so I'm prego. :-) The chances of a false positive is really unlikey so congratulations!
    jenae_gist

Answer by jenae_gist at 9:34 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i took 3 because my first one the line was light so i waited 2 days and took 2 more they were all positive!
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 1:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I have taken four. All positive, I am shocked (because we weren't trying) and although I know I won't get 4 false positives, I just can't help it. Lol
    k_hall1784

Answer by k_hall1784 at 1:22 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I took one. It was very faint and I thought of buying another one but just didn't think it was worth it. I was pretty sure I was pregnant even before I took it. My breasts have never hurt this much!
    stassy77

Answer by stassy77 at 12:22 AM on Sep. 23, 2009