What is the nicest thing your SO has ever done for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• Kept his word when my mom died and we had to take in my little brother. ...I never realized how lucky i really was to have my DH until he did what he said he would do if it needed to be done. And he's never complained.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:37 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Too many things to list. My husband is my greatest supporter and cheerleader. I know he is always there for me no matter what.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 3:35 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Being a loving father to our son. He looks forward to spending time with him and wants to do it without me so I can relax. I'm a SAHM.
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 3:41 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Everything he does he does it with love
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:22 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• He is the greatest father I could have ever asked for. He works so I can be home with our son and he has also taken in my daughter and he loves her just as much as his own. He always buys me lil things to say hey i am thinkin of you.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:05 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• move from Oregon to IL leaving his family, friends.. just for me
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 10:37 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Everything, like others have said, there are too many to list. I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have him in my life!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2009