My last two pregnancies I dreamt about being pregnant the whole night before I tested. Did you do anything that told you, you were pregnant (besides a test)?

jdrae13

Asked by jdrae13 at 2:40 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• didn't have a clue. wish i did. it would've been nice. i believe in those things too. so weird. this is my first.
    islandmom85

Answer by islandmom85 at 2:42 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My husband told me I was!
    psugal

Answer by psugal at 2:46 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• No, but my first pregnancy I dreamed I had a miscarriage 1 weeks before I had one, and even have witnesses because I told my husband and mom about the dream because it concerned me. Second pregnancy I had a dream of the my baby's gender, told my husband and a few days later we found out it was right, and had no dreams of miscarrying at all. Third pregnancy I had a dream of a miscarriage, told my husband and exactly 2 days later had a miscarriage. Some people say they were "just" dreams, but I don't see how. It was too weird to be "just" dreams because they all happened very close to the incidents and were all exact.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• ok not pregnant but going into labor, ssoo freaky,.. but with my 1st and 2nd i had a dream where a little kid came up to me and asked me " why are you bleeding? " i woke up freked out with my 1st took a shower and my plug came out,.. same with my 2nd, but at least this time i wasnt so freaked out,.. dream then shower n plug, so weird lol
    diamondgrl

Answer by diamondgrl at 2:51 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• anon47 i know what you mean, my dream happen in 3's .,, if i have the same dream 3 times it comes true,.. i had 3 dreams about my mom dieing i told my dad n stepmom and a few days after having the 3rd dream it came true, she died when i was 16,.. couldnt believe ,.. other had happen too but this was the hardest one
    diamondgrl

Answer by diamondgrl at 2:54 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• lol- I had two dreams with baby girls. Also my husband kept telling me I am pregnant. I took a test last Monday and got two very dark pink lines immediately. Next is doctor confirmation.....
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 3:41 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• It was not the night before but I had been thinking about the test alot lol
    tickled_pink09

Answer by tickled_pink09 at 3:42 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Before I even knew I was pregnant I dreamt I gave birth to a baby boy and about a week later I found out I was pregnant. I gave birth to a boy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:12 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• OMG i have one time i had a dream about me having a baby boy and after that dream my aunt asked if i was pregnant i and i was like no and she goes are you sure and i was yeah but sure enough i was and sure enough it was a BOY! Ok my 2nd dream i had a miscarrage but it was @ 5 months and on new years i had found out i was pregnant with #2 but i was scared like i knew it was gonna happen sure enough i have a miscarrage at 3 months its crazy but god has his reasons ...
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 10:34 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• YEA! LOL my boyfriend, now husband and my roomate, wouldnt leave me alone. They kept telling me i was pregnant, i hadnt missed my period yet. In fact my roomate hadnt even gotten hers and she runs a week earlier then me. But i tested to prove them wrong and sure enough i got to pink lines! IT'S A BABY and A GIRL!
    Froggy_girl1790

Answer by Froggy_girl1790 at 11:21 AM on Sep. 20, 2009