Beer?

Just curious how many moms out there have drank an alcoholic beverage? How often? Around your kids?? Be honest!!! =)

Really, smoking a bowl isn't much different then having a couple drinks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• smoking weed is a lot worse then drinking a beer.
    I drink once in a blue moon and yes I drank half a beer infront of my son, he asked me what it was and I told him it was mommas drink
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:26 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• other than the fact beer is legal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• When you smoke weed around your kid, your kid is exposed to the smoke. If I have a beer, alcohol vapors aren't getting into my kid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:13 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Yes it IS very different as smoking a bowl is against the law, beer is legal. I drank beer around my kids. Both in college now and neither of my kids smoke or drink and neither do drugs. If your a raging alcholic then your kids will probably be to but the occasional beer or wine in front of thm is not that big of a deal.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:09 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I don't drink. I don't smoke. Beer tastes like pee smells. EW EW EW
    I will sometimes have one alcoholic drink on my anniversary with my husband, but that's it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:13 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I have 1/2 glass of wine or so often with nightly meals, (when I'm not pregnant, so it's been a while, lol). My husband and his family will drink 2-3 beers over a course of a week-end day around DS and the nephews. In our house, this is normal behavior and we plan on teaching the children everything in moderation (legal bevarage of course) is ok.

But in my house growing up, alcohol was forbidden and my parents never ever touch an alcoholic beverage. I think they still frown when they see me drink.
    Marti123

Answer by Marti123 at 11:04 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I agree that smoking weed in from of your kids is bad because they do inhale the smoke and it is illegal. I like to have a beer or 2 every other week and my kids are still young enough to not even notice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I don't like beer, but I like to drink an alcoholic beverage about once or twice a year.
    Last night I bought some of those individual bottles of Kahlua made into White Russian drinks, but I won't drink them around my children or while my infant granddaughter is in my care. I guess I don't know when I will drink them....LOL....but they looked so good I wanted to try them. :)
    I haven't had alcohol in the house since 2003 so that might tell you how comfortable I feel about it. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Sorry....didn't read through your whole question.

Smoking/doing illegal drugs is a hundred times worse than drinking on occasion.
    On the other hand, getting a buzz on or getting drunk around your children is sickening and wrong on all levels.
    Being a responsible adult and caring for children is far more important than meeting your personal desires.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:39 PM on Sep. 20, 2009