I am thinking about getting my 3 year old daughter a leap frog leapster for christmas what do you think?

Do you think that she is too young for a hand held game system like that? I don't want to spend $50.oo bucks on it if she isn't going to be able to use it for another year? any advice ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• i would : )
    diamondgrl

Answer by diamondgrl at 3:19 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• we did it and have never regretted it, the leapster has very easy games for a 3 y/o, my friend was unsure about getting one for her 3 y/o then he played with it at my house and she went and bought one that same day.

I love that the system grows with them, It is something you can use for years, it wont be another toy that is tossed aside in a year because your child outgrew it. With the new ones you can even go online to download more games (really wishing i had waited for the leapster 2 )

I recently saw copupons for both the system and games on coupons.com you'll have to look through the coupons but one was for $10 off the system and the other was $5 off a game :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:32 AM on Sep. 20, 2009