whats your pet peeve(s)?

mine would be when people dont put the toilet paper on the way i like..which is hanging down..and another would be when my husband forgets to put the seat down ...now tell me what yours is?

SPC.armywife

Asked by SPC.armywife at 4:35 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When people go to the bathroom and don't wash their hands.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 4:38 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• People who talk on the phone in the bathroom, really I don't want to be on the other end of that call, plus other people would like to do their business in private.
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:53 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• When your at the cash register and the person in front of you signals the cashier to hold on cuz they are talking on the phone, only ignorant self centered people do that

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:57 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My pet peeves are cell phones being used during a nice dinner/ or out to eat, or in the bathrooms, also at the cashier or in line to order something and they are on their cells, I also don't like big messes, I don't like it when people smoke around me, I don't like it when people wear their shoes in side My House! I don't like rude people or stupid people, and I don't like loud noises.I also hate slow drivers it gets on My Nerves! Especially when I am almost late for work because of it.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 5:10 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• When people don't use their blinkers. Especially if I'm following them somewhere. And ppl who chew w their mouth open!
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 5:16 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• teens that cuss and swear without respecting who might be near by ! I really hate it when they are cussing in the shopping mall when i'm out shopping with my kids......biggest pet peeve ever !!!!!
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 6:28 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• when I'm using the family bathroom and someone knockes over and over again even though I already said someone is in the bathroom. When I'm being ignored especially my son when I'm trying to go somnewhere and his stopping playing with toy's or starring at people and I'm telling him to come and he wont. When people are rude and think they are always right and the word Well I hate that word cause it always comes with an attitdute like there rolling there eyes at me. When people look at me like I'm a bad mom and they don't have any kids like today I went to the store with my two kids and went to the food court and my son was ignoring me and wouldn't come to me and his walking away and people are in front of me and I have my yongest son with me and a cart he went near this young couple and the bitch kept looking at me mean I wanted to smack the look off her face. and people talking smack about me behind my back.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 6:48 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• When people chew with their mouth open and make that smacking noise, Teenagers with really bad attitudes, cars that make my window rattle cause the music is so loud, people who repeat the same thing over and over when they are talking to you, People with the "I need to be important" syndrome. I have a ton.
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 9:24 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• When you mention that you like something like a band or a TV show and a person's response is "Oh, I've been into that forever - I'm glad people are starting to catch on to it" or something like that.

When people use the word "retarded" and think it's no big deal.

When people make fun of dwarves or little people or say something like "I'm scared of little people." I'm not a little person and I actually don't know any personally but I just hate how they are treated.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:54 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• People who interrupt while I am in the middle of a sentence.

People who help themselves to my personal property or belongings without permission.

People who make assumptions without knowing me as a person or the situation.

People who hurt others on purpose with hateful words.

Open-mouthed chewers and loud sippers.

Cell phone rudeness - speaking while others are trying to talk with them, in the car, in restaurants, etc.

People who talk slang or lazy when they can speak English perfectly well.

I guess there's more, but I'm running out of room.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:09 PM on Sep. 20, 2009