Attend or put class off for a month??

Oh boy, I need some advice...

My neices' step m0ther and I are throwing her a baby shower. This was a thrown together party and I have 6 guest coming. Her stepmother has almost 20. The stepmother is doing most of the food and has this together.

Okay. I am taking the Real Estate course and paid for a weekend cram course. I have just learned that the only class in the month of October is the weekend of her party. I really need my license because my dh is a broker and needs me to work and I will have to put my life off for a month...

Would you consider ducking out? I talked to my mom and she said that she would cover my part, but I could tell that she was very unhappy.

Thanks for any input, this is a tough one.

jalex

Asked by jalex at 9:46 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I would duck out. This is your life here, you paid for the course, you should take it. Unhappy or not, I'm sure your mother appreciates that you are serious about your life and career.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:53 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I would NOT miss that class

Answer by admckenzie at 11:37 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Don't miss the class it is very important..It is more effort for your mother but I'm sure if she got into a jam you would help her out.That's family.Good luck on your exam.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 2:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2009