What part of your back hurt during contractons?

So I hearthe biggest difference in BH and the real deal contractions are that the real ones either start in your back and wrap aroundto the front,or start in the front and wrap around to your back...my question is, is what part of your back usually hurts??? I have had lower back pain the past month or so, but now its my mid back when the "contractions" come...not sure if i should make anything of this or not!! im 38 weeks 4 days...no bloody show or mucus plug yet =/ ugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had all back labor. It was very uncomfortable and painful. I never experienced anything other than labor. When I went into the hospital, they broke my water themselves. Some people have different symptoms. All you can do is check with the hospital. But, from my experience, you will know when you are in labor!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:37 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I didn't have much, but my babies were anterior.
    Do you know how your baby is facing? Have you worked on positions to coax baby to move? When labor starts it might be nice to avoid back labor. But labor might move baby for you~ less comfortably.

You might try to get rid of your back pain soon for a more pleasant experience. Good luck!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 10:51 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• mine was all in the sides with both babies but the lower back around the bone was were my pains started.
    k.shorter.90

Answer by k.shorter.90 at 11:55 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I had back labor with my first but not with my second. The first baby was posterior and had a turned face, i couldn't feel any pain on the front at all, it all came from the back. It was the lower back not the middle part.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 11:02 AM on Sep. 21, 2009