I AM GOING CRAZY!!

MY DD WOKE ME UP THIS MORNING AT 6AM TELLING ME MY MOM WANTED ME. SO I JUMPED UP AND WENT TO SEE WHAT SHE NEEDED AND SHE TOLD ME THAT MY BROTHER WAS COMING TO GET HER. I GUESS WHILE I WAS A SLEEP SHE WAS YELLING FOR MY SON AND WHEN HE DIDN'T RESPOND SHE YELLED FOR ME. WE DIDN'T HEAR HER SO MY BOYFRIEND WENT IN THERE AND SAID WHATS ALL THE YELLING ABOUT. WELL THE FRONT DOOR WAS OPENED AND SHE COULDN'T CLOSE THE DOOR. MY DD WAS LAYING ON THE FLOOR, BUT SHE HAS THE FLU AND COULDN'T MOVE. SO MY BOYFRIEND CLOSED THE DOOR, LOCKED IT AND CAME BACK TO BED. MY MOM MADE IT OUT THAT HE YELLED AT HER, AND HURT HER FEELINGS. SO, IT MADE MY DS MAD AT HIM. WHEN ALL THAT HAPPENED WAS HE JUST SAID THAT CALMLY. SO SHE LEFT THIS MORNING. I KNOW SHE IS REALLY SICK AND I WANTED HER HERE WITH ME SO I COULD TAKE CARE OF HER, BUT THEN MY DD CAME DOWN WITH THE FLU. SO I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE 24-7. IT HAS BEEN REALLY HARD ON ME. CONT BELOW

okc-mom-2

Asked by okc-mom-2 at 10:39 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• PART OF ME IS GLAD SHE IS GONE, AND ANOTHER PART OF ME IS SAD, CAUSE I WANT TO BE THERE FOR HER. WHAT SHOULD I DO. PLEASE HELP!!
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 10:40 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Understandable if you want her there tell her, she probably took it the wrong way.
    and felt that she should leave as it is your house, invite her back have a nice dinner and forget about it.
    k.shorter.90

Answer by k.shorter.90 at 11:38 AM on Sep. 20, 2009