Lets do something healthy for our relationships this morning!

List one thing either you love about your SO or that was really nice that he did for you today. Lets celebrate the good where we usually vent about the bad!
My DH made me coffee this morning before he went to work because I woke up early.

auroura

Asked by auroura at 11:09 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I woke him up at 4 am and we had sex until 8 am. He thought that was very nice.lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Well today is our 1 year anniversary. So that in itself is nice :P
    MissMorgan07

Answer by MissMorgan07 at 11:11 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• LOL my hub slept on the couch last night cause i'm sick, then this am when I got up dirt early, he went back upstairs to bed lol. Which actually made me happy cause then I can hack and sniffle and sneeze without hearin him grumble about it lol. He's still asleep lol. I do love that man
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:12 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• He's the one getting the kids to clean up their room. It's a battle to do it so I really appreciate it when he willing takes that battle on. That and he made me a pot of coffee this morning.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:16 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• gave the boys a bottle?....
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:16 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• My SO other told me that he wants to be stationed at the same duty station with me. I asked him how that was going to happen and he said Dual Military.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• ^^ Does that mean he wants to get married Anon?

I'll go with what he did yesterday because it's only 8 here and he's still sleeping. I went to bed early last night and I hate going to bed by myself, so he came in and laid down with me for like 20 minutes. It was really sweet.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:22 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• toriandgrace....Yes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• He let me sleep in, got our son up and feed him breakfast, then made waffles for us :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:29 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Well yay for you anon!! (Sorry I'm a little slow this morning.)
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:30 AM on Sep. 20, 2009