Is your mil or mother helpful?

So your DH is Bailing hay for his dad. His mean abusing dad. The one who had you live with grandparents to keep from abusing you! The dad who doesn't remember your birthday or your own family's! So you are in active labor. You are taken to the store by your MIL. You get 9 gal.# of milk, cereal, eggs & what not! She keeps it becuse you need to go to the DR. Then you give birth. Now you're home stranded in the country. With toddler children, a newborn baby. And you have no milk at all! Since your mil used it all up at her day care. Your DH won't let you say nothing. But your children are hungry. Your boobs hurt, you're sleep deprived, teary, broken, weak & hungry! Now what? Plus since you're unemployed you have no money to buy anymore! What can you do? If you can't say anything to upset your dh? Meanwhile your unemployed parents offer to get you some. When they can't afford their own bills or needs! You have to accept it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• NO, thank god for restraining orders!
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 11:28 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I'd be moving the hell away from my inlaws, just personally. And yes, I would take milk from my parents, hungry children are more important than bills.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:29 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Yes i would take the milk, *Tori* is right kids first, and I would also tell my DH that ummm ur MIL kinda owes it to u to get milk seems how she used all urs and she has income and u dont. Have u tried foodstamps hun?
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:34 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Yes she is an angel.
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 11:43 AM on Sep. 20, 2009