I have a suggestion for CM what do you think?

I know I'm going to get a bunch of smart ass answers and that'll help to just prove my point so thanks in advance.

How about an option to, when you post a question, to block anon answers? Like next to the box that says "post anon" there could be one that says "do not allow anon responses"

MHaney1980

Asked by MHaney1980 at 11:49 AM on Sep. 20, 2009 in About CafeMom

• that would be kind of nice, but I have a feeling it wouldn't catch on.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 11:50 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• nope then people like me couldn't post lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I agree with auroura, I think we would have even more questions go unanswered.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 11:53 AM on Sep. 20, 2009

• well how about something like if an anon tries to post to your bulletin you have to approve it...that way people can still do anon posts, but we can weed out the bashers....
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 12:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Don't like it. Some anons have helpful answers and suggestions just like those who choose not to go anon.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 12:01 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I do like blue eyed's Idea, that way when the nasty troll messages come by you can just hit delete and stop the insanity before it begins.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:10 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I'm not into that idea because of the fact that there IS good use made out of the anonymous option and some people DO use it in an appropriate manner. This section is public so some people do not want just anyone seeing what they say. However... you can always use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of your screen and make this suggestion directly to the CafeMom Team. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 1:21 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I like the approve it first idea
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I think that would be a good thing to do will all postings...thanks for suggesting it Firenicecream...
    joyce91241

Answer by joyce91241 at 2:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• i would never respond, i once asked a question about a problem that i was having and i got bashed and got unwanted email. i never once answered impolitely and only help when I can. ever since then, answer anon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2009