What do people that first meet you or know you call you?

Not to brag. But wondering if anyone is constanty called this? Everyone knows me or calls me a Angel or their Angel! Even once when I went to A sale at a woman's house. Her DD asked after I left who that angel was? She didn't think I was a person but a angel! That was so neat! This has gone on for me for decades! I've come into many lives by chance. Evereyone calls me a nagel. Also gives me many angel tokens! So besides what I buy for myself & what I've been given My house is like my sign says: protected by angels! I've been told I've saved lives etc.. Not to boast, please I'm not! So I'd love to hear others stories! If you think that? Call people angels Etc... Feel someone comes into your life for a purpose & is your earth angel? Its alot to live up to! Are you one?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• mom, by my first name, sunshine, my best friend calls me sugar, and "parental unit number 4" is what my son's friend calls me
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:47 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Rachel, Nathan's wife, Hannah's mom, lovedove, Sissy, Sister, Mom, Mommy, babe
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 1:45 PM on Sep. 20, 2009