bought a convertible car seat (going to still RF) but im wondering if i can still put this seat in the middle or behind one of the seats?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in General Parenting

• we always did, we started in the middle, but they also fit behind the seats as well.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:12 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• As long as they are in the back seat. Put it where ever you want to. But, the middle is supposed to be the safest place in the car.
    Petie

Answer by Petie at 12:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Well if u have a small car, they usually only fit in the middle in a rf position. If you have a bigger one then u could put it where u please but the middle is the safest. My dd(15months) is behind the driver side in a ff position and my other dd(1month) is behind the passanger seat in a rf position, only because I decided it would be safer for dd#2 if she didnt sit next to sissy:)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 12:30 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• The safest place to put it is where you get the best install.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 12:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• check the manual of your car, it will tell you if you're able to install safely using the middle belt :) or join the car seat safety group and a tech will be able to tell you for sure!
    mama2mycuties

Answer by mama2mycuties at 11:15 PM on Sep. 21, 2009