tmi for some..discharge

I have clear water like discharge. that smells rotten.. i have no idea what it can be.. i was at the hospital the other day and they only told me i had low blood count. and did an exam tellin me i was fine... but that is not fine... any ideas?? NO BASHIN im waiting till monday to make an appt...it is the weekend :) thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Health

• op...ALSO A LOT OF CRAMPS ALL MONTH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Are you pregnant? I had alot of discharge when I was pregnant, it really didn't smell though. But I have heard that some things you can eat can make discharge smell...If you're not pregnant I really don't know what it could be from. I would def. make that appointment on Monday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• OP...well i havent been eating anything other then what i usually do. also i had a Pee test done and a blood test they said im not pregnant but for some strange reason i still feel like i am. people have told me that i sound like i have a tuble pregnancy bc i had a high fever for days.. idk though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• tubal lol oops
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 PM on Sep. 20, 2009