• In the Spotlight:

How to regain any energy or strength? (TMI*)?

For the past 4 mos. I've had heavy dysfunctional bleeding with only two 10's day off in that time frame. I saw a DR. in August. His expensive 'script. made it worse. But I was told to finish it anyway! Even though it worsened my Migraines & kept me bedridden. But I'm still very tired, unwell, depressed & have no strength or energy. The me everyone loves & expects is gone. Sure we're still jobless & uninsured. With hardships galore. But what can I do to regain the ol' me? Any good vitamin or supplements I haven't thought of? Any tips you know? I feel desperate trying to get any of the ol' me back! Your kind & caring opinion is appreciated!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 12:36 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Health

• Omega 3 fish oils may help... (www.shaklee.com)
    Also you may want to try red rasberry leaf tea which tones the uterus. What prescription were you given if you don't mind me asking?

I am sorry for all that you are going through. It will get better. You are in my prayers.
    newmamanew2town

Answer by newmamanew2town at 12:40 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• can you get a second opinion? maybe go to a more "natural" doctor.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:06 PM on Sep. 20, 2009