Can you ever imagne?

Life without God, without his Son Jesus Christ, without the Holy Spirit, Church, Archangels, Saints that we pray to??? Personally I can't live without any of the above, they each have a remarkable meaning in my life. Without any, I would be LOST, CONFUSED, LONELY, NOT LOVED, NO HAPPINESS, might as well be dead
How about you?

BuzyMamma

Asked by BuzyMamma at 12:56 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why yes, I can. It's very peaceful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• ditto anon
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• no... there would be no hope or peace.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 1:02 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Peaceful to live without any of those. Wow. that's interesting.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 1:04 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• No, I can't. I can't imagine not having the hand of God guiding when I am at rock bottom. I can't imagine having to live without the peace of knowing there is much more to it than this. I can't live without knowing I live and love each day of my life--a life that is a gift from God.

God brings so much peace to me...NO I can't imagine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Everyday! I'm an atheist so life without God, Jesus, etc is normal for me. While I understand you have great need for them in your life, well, not everyone is you. We each have different experiences, different perspectives, and different lives. What may have meaning in your life could have absolutely no bearing in another's. Where you find your strength and peace may be different from where another person finds theirs. There is nothing wrong with that.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:05 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I agree with Krsti although I do beleive in God.

Answer by older at 1:17 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I too agree with Kristi. I have a wonderful life without Jesus and like it that way. In fact when he was a part of my life I felt very lost and mis-placed... There was no connection there for me... So, I personally can't imagine haveing a happy life with Jesus.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:37 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I live that way everyday as well. I can't imagine needing something like that in order to survive. I am fortified by my spiritual beliefs, but I could certianly survive without them & much of my life has nothing to do with my spirituality. I imagine that you too, could live without those beliefs, but if they are making you happy than there is no reason for you to find out.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 2:00 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Oh! Yes, they are making me happy, I thought I will see what other moms felt. Seriously I'm happy for you that r living life without Jesus. Hey! it's ur life, none of my business. So peace be with you all.
    BuzyMamma

Answer by BuzyMamma at 2:42 PM on Sep. 20, 2009