Anyone's husband get a vasectomy and freeze their sperm?

Just curious. My husband is turning 30 and we have two children (1 boy & 1 girl) we feel complete...and we want him to get a vasectomy since I just had my second child 3 months ago. What was the procedure like for your hubby? Anyone can tell me about their experience with it??? I'm wondering how it affects you and your hubby, mentally? Whatever you can tell me, will be great. I appreciate any and all opinions, thank you! Have a nice Sunday, ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Relationships

• My dh got a Vascetomy quite a while ago. It is great for no more b/c for you and then chances( if he gets tested afer the procedure is done to make sure there are no more wiggly sperm )of you becoming preggos goes pretty much away. You can then feel free to have sex whenever you want to. I watched them give my dh his and it wasn't all that bad to watch. He didn't have any problems after with anything but I do know guys that will swell up but it goes away with an ice pack. Good Luck in your decision and hope it works out pretty well for all considering the risk of getting preggos goes way down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 PM on Sep. 20, 2009