Im not sure what this was????

Yesterday I went to a friends house, and we were standing outside talking. I had just had an ice cream so I was having a kinda sugar rush, and it was suuuuper hot. Then all of the sudden I got real dizzy and couldn't stand straight. Everything was spinning and my ears popped. It sounded like I had cotton balls in my ears. Everything was fuzzy sounding and everything looked yellowish. Like there was no color but yellow in everything I saw. My DH took me inside and the Moment I stepped inside the house it all started going away. Was this cause of the heat? Im 26 weeks pregnant... Or maybe cause I over did the sugary ice cream? or both??? Maybe something else?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 1:08 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Health

• have you been checked for diabetes during pregnancy yet? or anemia?
    mandie_jean

Answer by mandie_jean at 1:16 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Im not sure... I have a doctors appt. on the 29. I'll ask everything then I was just wondering what it may be? That was the first time thats ever happened to me. But like I said it went away as soon as I was in the cool house... ?
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 1:51 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• you should call your ob and talk to her before your appt. in case its something that needs to be taken cared of right away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Sep. 20, 2009