Im not sure what this was????

Yesterday I went to a friends house, and we were standing outside talking. I had just had an ice cream so I was having a kinda sugar rush, and it was suuuuper hot. Then all of the sudden I got real dizzy and couldn't stand straight. Everything was spinning and my ears popped. It sounded like I had cotton balls in my ears. Everything was fuzzy sounding and everything looked yellowish. Like there was no color but yellow in everything I saw. My DH took me inside and the Moment I stepped inside the house it all started going away. Was this cause of the heat? Im 26 weeks pregnant... Or maybe cause I over did the sugary ice cream? or both??? Maybe something else?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 1:08 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you probably were over heated. I dont think it had anything to do with the suger considering you should of had a glucose test done by now. The only other thing i can think of is that you blood pressure could of been slighty raised. You should just drink alot of water and take it easy. Im 26 weeks as well so i know what your going through good luch hun.
    Britt
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 1:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• the ice cream didnt to it.. it was the heat u need to drink more ice water when ur pregnant and out in the heat dont want to hurt the baby or urself. carry a cup with you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Sounds like dehydration to me.
    Take good care of yourself!!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:26 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• (BTW~ it doesn't *need* to be "ice" water, just water.)
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:27 PM on Sep. 20, 2009