why are all of the good shows on at the same time?

Just wondering why that always has to happen.

robinsi2000

Asked by robinsi2000 at 1:13 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think they like to compete with each other. Probably one reason the True Blood finale was on along with the VMAs last Sunday.

I'm lucky, my shows are all at different times. On Wednesdays, I watch ANTM at 8, Glee at 9, and Top Chef at 10. On Thursdays I watch Vampire Diaries at 8 and Project Runway at 10. On Sundays, I used to watch True Blood at 9 and Hung at 10, then caught the repeat of America's Best Dance Crew afterwards. But now TB and Hung's seasons are done, so I only have ABDC to watch.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:18 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• I have DVR so I watch one and record the others. Usually the ones I watch are the ones my SO likes too like Sons of Anarchy, Black Gold, & those other "man" shows we watch together, I wait until he's at work in the morning to watch MY shows: tool academy, antm, my antonio, and shows like that lol.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 1:23 PM on Sep. 20, 2009