Losing memory?

All of a sudden a few days ago I had a very hard time remembering my pin number for my debit card... Ive had it for two years and have been using it on a daily basis since then... Then out of no where I went to the store and was about to put my pin number in and totally forgot it!... Its been a week and I still dont remember it!.. Then sometimes I also forget my social security number and have to check it because Ive said it wrong to someone that needed it... Or wrote it down wrong... I also have people ask me to do something and a second later I forgot what they asked... Ive also been getting tons of headaches lately too out of no where and ive never had a hard time with those. Been extremely tired lately.. wanting to go to bed around 3-4 in the after noon after I get off from work at 2... and wanting to sleep sometimes all the way up to 10am in the morning. Any one else have these symptoms? does any one know what it means?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Sep. 20, 2009 in Health

• How old are you?  It sounds like menopause to me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 5:11 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Im only 22... isnt it impossible to go through menopause by now?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Sep. 20, 2009

• Hmm, well it is not menopause then.  Try taking vitamin B12 and see if that helps.  B12 is essential for the production of red blood cells which means more oxygen and iron for your body and brain.  It will help your lethargy and even possibly your headaches.

I do strongly suggest that you see a doctor though.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:41 PM on Sep. 20, 2009